Thursday, February 1, 2007

Weronica and James

Boca Raton, Florida

Weronica and James had seen a previous wedding that I had photographed in their area a few years ago, as well as a few sample albums. I felt so extremely honored that they loved my work enough to forfeit their deposit with another photographer to hire me to capture their day. The ceremony and reception were held at a resort right on the ocean in Boca Raton, and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful. I have to say that it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever had the privillege of shooting. Especially the floral arrangements... lots of orchids ~ my favorite. Beautiful family and a beautiful love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers