Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tabetha and Jesse's Wedding



Bonne Terre, Missouri

Jesse and Tabetha's wedding was held in a beautiful park in Bonne Terre, Missouri... about an hour outside of St. Louis. The colors she incorporated into her bridal party's attire and the floral arrangements are some of my favorite that I've ever encountered shooting a wedding.
The reception was held in a building a few blocks from the ceremony site. They decorated with round paper lanterns hanging at various lengths from the ceiling. It was striking! Their wedding cake was 3 tiers of cheesecake, framed by a large, winding branch...very unique and memorable. I was honored that they wanted me to come all the way from FL to photograph their day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers