Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lorna and Sandel

Here are some engagement session highlights of Lorna and Sandel in South Florida. I met Lorna a couple of Summers ago when I lived in Florida while she was on vacation with a friend in my area. During her visit she had seen one of my sample albums, so when she recently started planning her wedding she remembered me. By then I had moved to Washington, but happily agreed to the shoot anyways. I will be traveling back down to Florida at the end of August for their Summer wedding. Can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenn, these are really beautiful! I had no idea you were such a talented photographer! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers