Monday, June 29, 2009

Elena and Romeo: Married!

Coral Springs, Florida

Elena and Romeo's wedding day was lovely. This was my 4th trip to Florida for a wedding shoot since moving to Washington, and I feel very privileged that my brides love my work enough that they don't just seek out a local photographer instead of hiring me!

True to Florida Summer weather, there was a thunderstorm in the forecast.. and thunderstorm it did! But it couldn't have been more perfect and ended just in time.

Their intimate reception was held in the courtyard of a relative's home, where the couple served wine and hors d' oeuvres, as well as dessert and wedding cake. So much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers