Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Road



Matt and I recently returned from a roadtrip to California for a wedding shoot. The final destination was San Juan Capistrano, but we made a few stops on the way there and back - to make sure to take in as much of California as we could in 5 days. It went by very quickly, but we saw so much... and I'm already dying to go back! Still editing the actual wedding photos, so I'll save them for a later post. Here are highlights from the road...

The Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco



Coit Tower
Telegraph Hill



The Palace of Fine Arts




Along I-5



L a g u n a B e a c h








Carmel-by-the-Sea






And the highlight of my whole trip...
Big Sur!




The Bixby Canyon Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers