Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Travelographer

So, Matt and I will be off soon to photograph a much anticipated wedding in Boca Raton, Florida. We're so excited! My big plans for this trip, besides the wedding photography, include: BEACH!!!!! visiting with the family... sun... more beach... hanging out with friends... definitely some more beach...

...and most of all, I'm vowing to take time to stop and "shoot" the roses. It's easy on a desintation shoot to get wrapped up in the whirlwind of the wedding event and be so consumed by it that you spend little time documenting other things along the way. It's not all business, so I promise to have some nice, non-wedding images to share as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wedding and Portrait photographer. Seattle/Tacoma based. Available for destinations worldwide! thejenntheory@hotmail.com

Followers